Skating Coaches at Bradford Ice Arena
Nicola Griffith – Head Coach
- Qualification: NCCP Level 3 Coach
- Inter Gold Medalist in Figure and Free Skating and Ice Dancing.
- Competed in British Primary, Junior and Senior Championships in figure and free skating.
- Performed and taught internationally with Holiday On Ice.
- I’ve been teaching in Bradford since 1992 and have over 25 years of teaching experience.
- Lessons by appointment only.
Level 9 elements and level 9 free.
Rate: £17 for a 30 minute 1:1
Contact Telephone Number: 07803 828868
Click Here for Jennie Hughes on Facebook
Ice Skating and Physical Fitness
Contact Email Address: Skatingjennie@yahoo.co.uk
I trained at Bradford Ice Arena from the age of 4 and was a national competitor at all levels.
I have over 13 years coaching experience.
I specialise in field moves and free skating including:
- Coach to Inclusive skaters.
- Show and event coordinator.
- Mentor to trainee coaches.
- I’ve also done work for CBeebies directing a skating show.
- CBBC appearing in Hank Zipzer Christmas special.
- And many skating camps.
- I enjoy working with skaters of all ages and levels on and off the ice.
Qualification: NCCP Level 2
Lessons: £14 per 30 minutes
Contact Telephone Number: 07772 760777
Contact Email Adddress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am a Professional ice skating coach, with a strong passion for the sport.
- I aim to teach and help my pupils to succeed to the highest level of their ability.
- With over ten years skating experience.
- Scottish championships competitor 3 time’s team gold medallist.
- Scottish championships solo dance bronze medallist.
- National competitor, bronze medal at Deeside, Wales.
- Member of Bradford Ice skating club for many years.
- Trained in Bradford since I begun the sport at the age of 11 and still training.
*Available to teach all ages and abilities.
Qualification: NCCP Level 2 Rate: £8* per 15 Minutes Contact Email Address: Sk8ingsara1@hotmail.com
- I started skating in the late 1990’s at Bradford Ice Arena and I have been committed to the sport and to Bradford Ice Skating Club ever since.
- I was often asked to represent Bradford in team competitions.
- I was a national competitor at many levels.
- I completed all of the Field Move levels (highest level being Inter Silver) by 13 years old.
- In 2010, I completed my Level 2 Coaching qualification and I have been actively coaching since then.
- I have the relevant certification to teach and enter skaters into Singles IJS competitions and NISA tests.
- I hold level 5 Dance tests although my preferred disciplines for teaching are in Free Skating and Field Moves.
- I enjoy being part of the coaching team and participating in the Club’s Summer School Camp and Christmas Show’s.
- I have a Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education, giving me experience with all ages and learning abilities.
- My lessons are available for complete beginner to NISA Level skaters.
*To increase yearly
Level 10 Field Moves, Level 10 Dance, Level 6 Free. Competitor at National Solo Ice Dance finals.
NCCP Level 2 Coach.
EIHA Level One coaching qualification.
Foundation Degree in Science Sports Coaching (with merit).
Bachelor of Science in Sport and Physical Activity (First Class Hons).
More than 15 years as a coach, including:
- British Solo Ice Dance champions
- International competitors
- Inclusive skaters
- Mentor to trainee coaches
- National medalists at all levels
- International show skating experience
- Show and event coordinator
Contact: email@example.com. Mobile: 07739 006878
Qualification: Level 2 coach
Contact number: 07925269606
Rate: £16.50 30 minutes, £33 1 hour
- Coach to British Championship Silver & Bronze medalist 2019.
- Team GB athlete.
- International Ice Dancer.
- Youth Olympic Competitor.
- British & Scottish Ice Dance Champion.
- NISA Level 10 Ice Dance & Field Moves.
I’ve currently been coaching at Ice Sheffield since April 2015, I am a very motivated and passionate coach. I teach all levels and ages, specializing in ice dance.
To arrange a private lesson/check availability, please leave your details at the box office and Uri will get back to you as soon as possible.
- N.C.C.C.P. Level 3 Coach.
- Trained in Olympic Ice Skating School in Ukraine.
- Gold and Silver medallist in Ukrainian National and International competitions in Pair Skating.
- Former Principal skater in Russian show on ice.
- Diploma of Higher Education in Sport Psychology and Sport Science.
- 35 years of coaching experience (20 years in Bradford).
- Coach Novice, Primary, Junior and Senior competitors including Primary British Champion,
- Junior Grand Prix Competitors, Senior Championship Competitors.
- NISA international squad and Team GB Coach.
- International Skating Camps Coach.
- Professionally trained in both classical and contemporary ballet.
- Teaching experience 20+ years (16 years in Bradford).
- Former dancer of Modern Ballet Company in Ukraine.
- Former skater of Russian Show on Ice.
- ICS Fitness and nutrition Diploma.
To arrange a private lesson and check availability, please contact the Coach via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07720 447304.
- NCCP Level 4 Performance Coach.
- Inter Gold Medalist in Figure and Free.
- Awarded The National Young Coach of the Year 2000.
- I have been coaching for over 23 Years.
My coaching highlights include coaching skaters to:
- World Senior Championships.
- European Youth Olympics.
- World University Games.
- Junior World Championships.
- Junior and Senior Grand Prix Events.
- Coach to British Champion and Medalists of all levels.
- Worked for 3 years for the ITV show Dancing on Ice coaching the celebrities.
- Coached and organised various skating schools in the United Kingdom and abroad.
For more information private 1:1 or group lessons, please contact Leah directly via email@example.com or 07789486366.
Specialised in solo figure skating, artistic and show performance ice skating.
- Competitor at Junior ladies & high level BIS competitions.
- Experience in professional ice skating shows across Europe, UAE and UK.
- Graduate in BSc Sports Coaching at Leeds Beckett University.
- Specialised graduate in MSc Psychology of Sport & Exercise- accredited by the British Psychology Society.
- Additional experience as a dancer with The Northern Ballet Theatre and a variety of other dance and musical theatre show productions since the age of 3.
Leah’s experience as a figure skater and dancer has led her to believe in psychological approaches that encourage mental well-being. Her coaching philosophy is to improve performance with a variety of physical and psychological resources that are approved approaches in sport-science research.